Template

Sunday, February 5, 2012

So I Write

What do you do when yourr once-in-a-life-time best friend is hundreds of miles away?
What do you do when you've emailed your really-good-used-to-be-best-friend-but some-crazy-shit-happened and they haven't responded yet?
What do you do when your man is watching football with your brother and dad and does not want to talk (I mean, I don't know why he wouldn't want to hear about emotions and "stuff" during the Super Bowl)?
What do you do when you lost your old "adult" best friend four years ago when you made some bad choices?
What do you do when all you want to do is curl up and cry but are way too tough and have removed those emotional breakdowns from your life?

I write.

Because I've read quotes before from other writers, basically stating something along the lines of I don't know what I think until I write.

I write to figure myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment